The Malaysian Plastics Industry Talent Accreditation Council (MaPITAC) is the plastics industry’s registering and course accreditation body.
- To develop relevant courses for the various occupational levels in the plastics industry.
- To accreditate courses for the plastics industry.
- To register trainers and training providers to carry out relevant training courses.
- To commit to strengthen the relationship with stakeholders and improve the overall quality of TVET.
- Prof Dato’ Dr Azanam Shah Hashim, University Kuala Lumpur (Chairman)
- Mr Eddie Fong, Plasform Sdn Bhd (Deputy Chairman)
- Ir Dr Hasril Hasini, Board of Engineers Malaysia (University Tenaga Nasional)
- Mr CY Chow, Combi-Pack Sdn Bhd
- Mr Lim Kah Cheng, Human Resource Development Fund
- En Rahmad Abd Shukor, SIRIM Berhad
- Mr YA Liew, Wohltec Medical Sdn Bhd
- Mr Ch’ng Guan How, Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd