Training Title: 𝑃𝑜𝑙𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑟 Processing 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦
Duration: 1 month training +2 months OTJ + 3 months employment
– Able to safely operate related machines and equipment.
– Set and record processing parameters for production.
– Recognise the properties of common plastics materials.
– Able to read technical drawings.
– Perform product measurements.
– Understand productivity concepts using quality and lean techniques.
– Exposure to the role of robotics and automation within the plastic processing industry.
A 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 PROGRAMME under PENJANA KERJAYA. For companies who are looking to employ trained candidates.
Areas of Employability: Maintenance Technicians, Automation Technicians, Technical Sales
Register your interest NOW. Email MPMA – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link https://forms.gle/EWeHQFEidUu2NMBW6